September 27, 2011

Traversing through the nakedness of Namakkal!

No comments:
 
Today was an action packed day. A day that's so rare in it's own kind; a day which took me to places I've longed to see yet couldn't because of my ego and shy attire.Today, I've achieved what i didn't in the past 3 years, I've visited a prominent part of Namakkal and roamed around her out-skirts, freely like a man should be! I never know this situation would arise. It so deliberately happened that i had to purchase some novels for the symposium that is due at my college. I was accompanied by two of my friends, who had not the rarest clue that i was a first timer to this part of the town that's nearest to my college. It's a shame that I had never shown the guts to try out a venture into this place. A fear of the inevitable, as many people would call it, had blinded me over the years. I have never felt confidence in myself to stand up and be a human being with emotional qualities. But the time and tide keep changing, and today one such coincidence gathered my wildest dreams into reality. I'm thankful to the Almighty that each situation that i'm put into is a rare occasion to me, and it's a chance for improving myself. The whole day was spent in front of the Principal's office, involving myself in various activities for the symposium. And now i'm back at the hostel, resting and content; lying in peace until dreams cast me away into sound sleep! 

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2011-2014 ATF Network. Theme by: Main-Blogger. Editing by: ATF